Our Precious Son

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

eXplorerKid@ Downtown East

Mummy bring me to eXplorerkid@ downtown east with Grandma Jojo, Grandma Ann & Clarissa Mei Mei. Mummy pay to let me join as the member so that I can enjoy going in to play at a lower rate till 12 yrs old. Mummy & Grandmas have to pay $1.50 as entrance fee & $1.50 for socks. Clarissa Mei Mei is free cos she is below 1 yr old. This is the Lit Ball Pool.






I'm climbing around in the Mega Play.










U see who is behind me??? Grandma Jojo....
Hi Mummy, I'm coming down....



This is The Cocoon...meant for parents only...but mummy wants to take a photo with me...the sofa is so comfortable for mummy to rest...
Aiyoh...mummy came into the Lit Ball Pool to take photo with me though its meant for kids only...
Wow...this is very exciting...Mummy to accompany me to slide down...its quite high & fast...

U see Grandma Jojo has a hard time climbing up???



Now is Grandma Ann's turn to chase after me...
Oh....Clarissa mei mei is too young to play with me...but we still can take a photo together...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home